1) Tell us something about yourself that your fans may not know.
A: I have this fear of people following behind me when I’m walking up stairs. I DO not know why lol.
2) How did you come up with your stage name ‘Unlike Pluto?’
A: I was in my college dorm room, sober and had to pick a name for SoundCloud.
3) How did you get into producing? What made you want to start?
A: I got into producing when I was around 16, I just wanted to make music for fun with my friends. I had NO idea what I was doing then and I STILL don’t now :)
4) What do you like to do outside of producing? Do you enjoy sports or have any other hobbies?
A: I enjoy spending time with Cosmo, talking with family & friends and eating good food around LA.
5) What was the transition like going from Biology to producing?
A: Honestly, I only did biology because my parents forced it on me but I loved college because it taught me my work ethic. The switch honestly felt pretty natural. In college whenever I got the chance to do music it felt like an escape and not a job, so it made me romanticize music even more!!
6) You released Crocodile Tears nearly 2 months ago. How did you come up with the idea for this song?
A: Ok so, I RANDOMLY saw a book with a crocodile on it and I thought of crocodile tears. I googled it and it means fake tears, so we based the whole song on politicians and people online shedding fake tears.
7) You’re dropping your upcoming EP Life in Minor on 11/15. What’s the inspiration behind this project?
A: The inspiration was pretty much always being depressed and having to live with it. Lol!! I fight with depression a lot and I think living life in minor best suited that.
8) You have a song called Canada that was released back in 2018. What is that song about & does it have any connection to the country of Canada?
A: It was about when I vacationed in Canada! Had a road trip there it was AMAZING.
9) Have you performed in Canada before? What was that experience like as a performer?
A: I have!! Honestly amazing I LOVE Canada.
10) If you could only have 1 collaboration for the rest of your career, who would it be?
A: Honestly Joanna Jones. I work with her for my other project why Mona. I LOVE her voice, and I’m honored to be making music with her.
11) When can we expect the next Unlike Pluto release?
A: Later this November, a more dance oriented track with a little bit of grunge but right now I’m 20 songs in my album, plan on going to 35, and narrowing it down to 11 for 2020.
12) What’s next for Unlike Pluto?
A: Next is this album!! I’m gonna do my best to make the BEST songs I can.
Follow Unlike Pluto: