1) Tell us something about yourself that your fans may not know.
A: I like vanilla ice cream lol I’m simple.
2) What was it like growing up in Chicago?
A: Well I had the best of both worlds I guess. I got to experience both city and Suburb life. Both have their benefits, but the city is so diverse and it really opens your mind to a lot of new and cool things.
3) How has Chicago had an impact on your music style, if any?
A: Chicago is home, home is where the heart is. This city has been good for my family for years and it just feels right.
4) Who from Chicago has influenced your music style, if any?
A: I mean just a collective of styles from do or die to Kanye, Ttwister and Common, so yeah a bunch.
5) What inspired you to come up with your latest single 'Stuck?'
A: Honestly I was just vibing with my homie Sammy and it kind of just came out. At the time we were out partying a lot so we were in that feel good mood.
6) What other singles do you have planned for 2020?
A: So many just dropped a new one called soul ONNa shelf, got a project dropping in August too. There is so much to come you just got to pay attention.
7) Who is one artist you would want to work on a collaboration album with?
A: There isn’t just one, I’ll give you my top 3: Kanye, Wiz Khalifa, and Bruno Mars but there is more.
8) What was the first album you ever owned? How did you get it?
A: Ludacris word of mouth. My buddy burned the cd for me lol.
Follow Austin Fillmore:
Instagram - @austin_fillmore
Twitter - @austin_fillmore
Facebook - @AustinFillmore
Spotify - Austin Fillmore