1) What's something about yourself your fans may not know?
A: Something about me that fans may not know is that I have a Master's degree in Business Administration and I was also an elementary school teacher for two years.
2) What inspired you to start making music?
A: I've been writing music since I was 16. I loved the feeling of relating to my favorite artists through their songs and wanted to do the same by sharing my stories and experiences. I'm often reserved and not comfortable sharing a lot of my feelings but music is the outlet that allows me to do so freely.
3) If you could open for any artist in the world, who would it be?
A: I would love to open for Ariana Grande. Also Alina Baraz because I think our music would compliment each other's.
4) What went into your recent release After Hours?
A: At the height of the pandemic when we were all in lockdown, I released music and visuals all on my own. I really enjoyed having that creative freedom in what I put out so I wanted to continue that with After Hours. I produced the song in my room and filmed/edited the visual all on my own. It allows me to have full creative control and release content that is fully authentic to who I am.
5) What was the process like making the track?
A: I wrote the song about a year ago. I produced it myself, which I'm super proud of. This was actually one of the songs that was faster for me to write. It took me about two days to complete the instrumental/beat of the song and then about 2 hours to fully write it out.
6) If you could have one feature for the rest of your career, who would it be?
A: I would love to have a feature with Jhene Aiko.
Twitter - @binnyiscoming
Instagram - @binnyiscoming