1) Tell us something about yourself that your fans may not know.
A: When I was 12, I was told that I would never sing again because of an autoimmune disease that caused me to lose my voice. God is good, and here I am 10 years later!
2) What was the inspiration behind your single brunch?
A: Brunch was inspired by just the simple fantasy of having a fun and carefree brunch day with my girlfriends! I get bored of waking up and doing the same old thing every weekend.
3) How long did it take you to put it together and sound the way you wanted?
A: I had the concept for the song for a while, but my team and I wrote the actual song within a day!
4) What's your studio process like and how hard is it for you to finish a song?
A: It all depends on the song! I usually come into the studio with an idea and my team helps me build a track based off of the mood of the concept. We write lyrics and melodies from there, and sometimes it only takes a few hours. Other times, it takes a couple of days to get the whole song written.
5) If you could have one feature for the rest of your career, who would it be?
A: I would say Silk Sonic. I love them both as solo artists, and probably even more as a duo.
6) What's next for you for the rest of 2022?
A: The “brunch” music video is coming very soon, along with lots more music. I’m so excited to keep working and sharing my music with the world!
Instagram - @_brenzy
Twitter - @brenzymusic
TikTok - @_brenzy
Facebook - @brenzyofficial