1) Tell us something about yourself that your fans may not know.
A: I was addicted to vinegar as a kid. Salt and Vinegar chips, pickles, and anything that you could put vinegar on was my favorite food. Now not so much but it was back then.
2) When did you decide to start an album and how long did it take you to put it together?
A: I started my third album “Purple Apartment” last year when I moved into my first place.
I spent the whole year creating and decided to release it on the anniversary of my move in date, March 7th.
I spent that time writing about the growth process of what it felt like to be on my own for the first time.
3) What was the process like choosing which songs you wanted to include?
A: TOUGH! We had so many good ones it was hard to pick. I can be indecisive when putting together an album because I have this feeling in my body of how I want something to feel and I can’t stop thinking about it until the project and what I feel inside is cohesive.
4) For people who haven't heard 'Purple Apartment' yet, what can they expect?
A: Love, 80’s, Self Awareness, and more love.
Moving into your first place challenges you.
You feel all of these emotions at once. I’m really happy with how I captured these feelings.
5) How did growing up in the small town of Barnesville help you chase your big dreams?
A: I think growing up in a small town isolates you. Especially being the only child from my mom and dad. You get creative with how to entertain yourself because there’s not much distraction. So I looked inward as a kid and music is what I found.
6) How does it feel seeing people enjoy your music and garnering over half a million plus streams?
A: Beautiful and unreal. Seeing people create moments with the music is a good feeling.
7) What's next for you as an artist?
A: More music. More creation. More Life.
Instagram - @iamcashma
Facebook - @iamcashma
Twitter - @iamcashma