1) Tell us something about yourself that your fans may not know.
A: In my Spare Time I play a lot of GTA on PS4, I do a lot of writing and I love dogs. Music usually takes a lot of my time.
2) You released 'Breathe Again' not too long, what was the inspiration behind it?
A: Just being free honestly. Keegan was the beginning of my story, I wanted to release something that was different and out of element. Something from left field to keep my core supporters happy.
3) What's your mindset when you go into the studio to make a new record?
A: To simply get my point across. I want a record to be smooth and vibe, something people can listen to and sometimes not catch the meaning in the first listen.
4) What do you think is the key to success in the music industry?
A: Patience and Dedication, don’t rush and work hard. Nothing happens overnight. Strive for greatness.
5) If you could only have 1 feature for the rest of your life, who would it be?
A: Drake. To be in the studio with him and learn would be amazing, and also who wouldn’t want to work with musics greatest artist ever.
6) Do you see a connection between music & sports? How do you think they have an effect on each other?
A: Yes, music and sports connect a lot. Music gets you into a zone needed to get to the next level. Whether it’s Relax or Hype it gives you the edge.
7) What is your favorite sport & who is your favorite team?
A: Basketball. I’m a huge Lebron fan. I guess he’s my favorite team too, Lebron and Cam Newton. Boxing is close too though.
8) How has being from Massachusetts had an impact on your music style, if any?
A: Not much honestly. I write from the heart, I don’t try to emulate anyone. I’ve always just loved being creative, outside the box.
9) What are your goals for 2020?
A: Be nominated for a Grammy and go on a world tour.
10) What can fans expect from you in 2020?
A: A big project 18 songs and another song to follow up “Tony Hawk” & “Star.”
Follow D Beez:
Twitter - @imsobeez
Facebook - @imsobeez
Instagram - @imsobeez