1) What's something about yourself that your fans may not know?
A: I would say that I was actually born in Romania. I'm not sure they know that.
2) How did you come up with your stage name Edith?
A: It's my actual name, just no surname haha.
3) What was the inspiration behind your latest single 'The Day We Met?'
A: I wrote The Day We Met about wishing I said something but unfortunately I didn't so it was left in the dark. It was originally a sad ballad written on the piano but I wanted people to dance to it so when I went in the studio I said let's change the pace and make this a super poppy track.
4) Who are some artists who influenced your music style?
A: Lauv, Lany and Taylor Swift. I absolutely LOVE that trio!
5) If you only had one feature for the rest of your career, who would it be?
A: Taylor Swift, of course!
6) Describe your sound for people who may not have heard you yet.
A: I would say energetic, synthy and personal. All my music is very personal to me.
Facebook - @1999edith
Instagram - @eeeediith
Twitter - @eeeediith
Spotify - Edith