1) Tell us something about yourself that your fans may not know.
A: I love being out in the mountains hiking, running, and being anywhere out in nature!
2) Who is your biggest inspiration when it comes to music?
A: Role Model, Jack Kays, Dominic Fike, Matty Healy.
3) Who are some artists that have influenced your music style?
A: Ed Sheeran, Role Model, The 1975, Dominic Fike, John Mayer.
4) How long did it take you to complete your EP 'City of Lost Angels?'
A: I've been holding on to some of these songs for over 3 years, but they've all been partially rewritten and refined since then. It's hard to say how long it took in full but it's definitely been in the works for a while!
5) What was the inspiration behind it?
A: High school love, breakups, and heartbreak. Coming of age and graduating high school, moving away from my friends and to a big city I had never been to before (LA).
6) What's next for you as an artist heading into 2022?
A: Redefining my sound and heading in a new direction musically. I listen to a lot of different music now than what I used to when I was growing up, and I feel inspired to switch to a more alternative pop genre.
Follow Gabe James:
TikTok - @gabexjames
Twitter - @gabexjames
Instagram - @gabexjames