1) Tell us something about yourself that your fans may not know.
A: I love strawberry laces!
2) What have you noticed the most about your development as an artist?
A: That I’m constantly evolving and discovering new sounds. Everything I release is fully me but always feels like a new adventure in sound.
3) How has your song writing ability gotten better over time?
A: I think I’m learning more about using something really personal and channeling it in a way that feels universal. It’s a goal I continue to work on and hope to grow.
4) What was the inspiration behind your latest single 'Late Night Calls?'
A: Seeing the one I thought was mine, move on with someone new. It's about needing to let go but not being ready. I feel more ready now thankfully.
5) How would you describe the song for people who haven't heard it?
A: It’s hopefully soothing, seductive and makes you want to dance your pain away.
6) What's your favorite thing post-release?
A: The video was a proud moment for me it's was quite ambitious for us! My follow up single gives a little hope to this story and where my heart has moved on to so look out for that soon :)!
Follow Imogen Mahdavi:
Instagram - @imogen_mahdavi
Twitter - @imogen_mahdavi
Facebook - @imogenmahdavi