1) Tell us something about yourself that your fans may not know.
A: I grew up in San Diego, California, and I’ve been producing/DJing for 5-6 years.
2) How did you get into producing?
A: I first started DJing when I was in my sophomore year of high school, and I wanted to start making my own music when I finished high school. So I hit up a friend that produced music and asked if he would teach me. Eventually I ended up dropping out of college after 1 year and attended a music school in LA.
3) Do you see a connection between music & sports?
A: There’s definitely a connection between the two. Just like sports, music can give you an adrenaline rush. I also found that when I played baseball, I would get lost in the sport; forget about all the negative in your life, just like getting lost in the music.
4) What is your favorite sport and who is your favorite team?
A: Baseball is my favorite sport and my favorite team is the San Diego Padres.
5) How do you think music & sports relate to one another or influence both industries?
A: Many athletes get pumped up from music before and during games. So some artists like to cater towards that. That’s where high energy music comes into play. This questions kind of similar to the 3rd one so I don’t have much else to say haha.
6) What's your mindset like when in the studio and you're making a new song from scratch?
A: I try to have a clear head and be open to anything that comes out of a session. Thats where I see the most productive and creative results. Even if it’s something super small; if the idea is fresh, something huge could build from that one small idea.
7) You just dropped your new song 'Anarchy' today, what was the inspiration behind it?
A: I’m so so excited for the release. I haven’t put out much harder bass music in the past year, so it’s nice to be able to showcase that side of my production for this release. I remember I watched Joker right around when it came out, and there was a scene at the end where everyone was rioting, and I was really inspired by it; inspired by the movie as a whole, so I wrote a more aggressive song and this is what came out.
8) If you could have 1 collaboration for the rest of your career, who would it be?
A: Billie Eilish and Finneas. Those two write the most brilliant songs, and it’s sounds natural because they’re just siblings. They have something special going for them, and it’d be so cool to make some magic with them.
9) What can your fans expect from you in the near future?
A: I have an EP coming out in March that showcases some more heavy music that I’ve made over the past year and a half and also plenty more prettier written songs and a couple harder ones for the rest of the year!