1) Tell us something about yourself that your fans may not know.
A: Something about myself that my fans may not know is that I just started my singing/solo
career last fall in 2021.
2) How has being from Michigan had an impact on your style, if at all?
A: Living in Michigan has forced me to dress differently depending on the weather all the
time. We must dress warm in the winter and dress according in the summer. Sometimes
it can be 100 degrees here and sometimes it can be negative 10 degrees here. The
weather is famously unpredictable.
3) Who are some artists who inspired you growing up?
A: The main artists that inspired me growing up was Elvis Presley, Michael Jackson,
Queen, and 80s Hair Bands.
4) Describe your sound for people who haven't heard it before.
A: My sound has a modern pop feel to it while throwing in dance musical elements.
5) What was the inspiration behind I Kinda Like It?
A: My inspiration for this song was to write a song about when you are only wanted by
someone at certain times. I portray that story in the chorus as I sing about “kinda liking it”
when I am only wanted at certain times.
6) If you could have one feature for the rest of your career, who would it be?
A: My one feature I would want in my music would be Seaforth. I highly admire their music
and would love the opportunity to work with them someday.
Follow Sage Castleberry:
Instagram - @sage_castleberry
Facebook - @sagecastleberrymusic
TikTok - @sage_castleberry